Defense Of Marijuana Crimes In Iowa
Crimes in this state having to do with marijuana as a schedule I hallucinogenic substance under the Iowa Controlled Substances Act include:
- Possession of any amount of marijuana, with progressively greater penalties for second and third offenses
- Cultivation of marijuana
- Distribution of marijuana
- Possession, distribution or manufacture of marijuana paraphernalia
- Sponsoring, promoting or assisting in a gathering where marijuana will be used, distributed or possessed
- Drugged driving involving disallowed levels of the carboxy THC metabolite in urine
- Failure to purchase and affix state-issued stamps onto marijuana in possession
A Warm Welcome To Drake University Students And Anyone Else Charged With A Marijuana Crime In Iowa
Marijuana use occurs among people of all walks of life in Iowa as elsewhere. College students at Drake University charged with marijuana crimes may be interested to know that I, attorney Joseph P. Vogel, am a Drake alumnus with three degrees from that institution. I will gladly share with you or your parents how I can help if you have been accused of illegal possession or distribution of marijuana.
My Goal Is To Protect Your Rights And Help You Reclaim Your Future In The Face Of Marijuana Charges
As in all areas of criminal defense and drug crime defense in particular, I emphasize honesty and creativity when representing people charged with marijuana crimes. Every individual and every set of circumstances is unique. I have a strong track record achieving favorable results in defense of Iowans charged with marijuana crimes.
To request a consultation with a defense lawyer available to serve as your advocate after a marijuana bust, contact our Des Moines law offices by phone at 515-243-1978 or by email inquiry through this website.